What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Get ready for mobile marketing to change forever
- Mobile Money Bandit capitalizes on the current “mobile marketing” trend but truly takes on a virtually uncharted frontier within it
- Doesnit in any way even require the user to buy a single thing in order to prosper from it
- Won’t expect you to develop your own software to place ads in
- A mobile product that isn’t some push button crapware
- Doesn’t ask you to set up a local texting business
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mobile Money Bandit scores 62.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mobilemoneybandit.com/main.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mobilemoneybandit.com you’ll also be taken through to mobilemoneybandit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)